What’re you doing today?

All I'm doing is feeding corals and fish, and testing params. Besides that I think I'm just gonna stay here all day.
 
Lol, we almost NEVER get snow down in GA. In December 2017 we did and before that it was like 2012. Lol.
I wish lol I’m in Mass we got about 6 inches over night saw 2 cars getting pulled out the side of the road on my way in. Unfortunately work doesn’t cancel here unless they shut down the roads
 
I will be running also and then enjoying the season finale of the Patriots and Rams.

Go Saints and Chiefs! Chiefs slaughtered my Colts, but Mahomes is world-class he deserves it.
 
I have a 22 mile trail I ride on my mountain bike, making sure to get my ride in while we are dry, and now will be thinking how grateful I am I'm not contending w/ THAT kind of cold weather!

But first shopping for materials for this weeks work project, after my coffee
 
e793a4b8-1523-40fc-a04a-3fb225885ef0-jpeg.11281
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new