What’s going on with reef raft these days?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I used to be a huge rr fan and seems like something is fishy at rr and it’s falljng apart, what’s going on with all the rr the USA, Canada even Asia like there’s nothing new not even any corals on the sites. We need some new corals Reef Raft and need you back pumping out corals. So please fill us in on what’s going on with reef raft

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I used to be a huge rr fan and seems like something is fishy at rr and it’s falljng apart, what’s going on with all the rr the USA, Canada even Asia like there’s nothing new not even any corals on the sites. We need some new corals Reef Raft and need you back pumping out corals. So please fill us in on what’s going on with reef raft
Does RR Canada even exist lol? I'm obviously joking but seriously, I always heard about it for years as if they had the best corals ever. Thought to myself "sweet gotta get my hands on some of these since I'm in Canada" (as if my crummy little 46 gallon could have kept them lol) but it's like they're somehow the most elusive and yet huge coral vendor we have here and it still confuses me to this day. It's like the corals labeled "RR Canada" would just appear on the market out of nowhere as if they came out of thin air. Maybe I'm just not fully understanding how these things work but RR Canada has always been real confusing to me, like they have so much presence but I could barely find any evidence of their existence besides a facebook page that posts some nice pictures from time to time. I can't speak for the other branches but this is what I've observed with RR Canada over the years.

OP
OP
Stickboy15

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know that much about them other then what I have heard is another guy bought it as a franchise I suppose and put it in Canada. I’m getting tired of the same rr corals popping up because I already have orange passion and Pink Floyd and a few others I’m looking at. We need new hot stuff because homewrecker is just everywhere now and I have that too same with wd

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RR USA is a totally different entity then RR Canada and RR Asia. They do not have anything to do with each other. If you look back a bit I’m sure you can find some history, it gets pretty interesting.

Back