What’s it worth

  • Thread starter Thread starter JBslick81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JBslick81

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
83
Reaction score
51
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m writing this in the MN “thread” ( I don’t know what to call it. Because I live in MN.

Anyway. I have a Coralife light set up. It housed 2 250w double ended HQI halides and two astinic lights. Also two ballasts that power the lights. If anyone is interested. Send me a message. The lights are old. Fits 90 or 120 gallon.
f4c0d49631d6a1f4574d8c6b885d59bf.jpg

753929d3f2897f7e8577c762da1e2320.jpg
 
Wow, I have the exact same fixture in my garage. I don't know what to do with it. I would hate to throw it away since I paid some much money for it years ago. I was thinking of taking out the compact fluorescent bulbs and putting in T5, but I'm lazy and that seems like a lot of work, so it collects dust.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new