What’s On this Snail?!

Champagnebrian

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2022
Messages
42
Reaction score
14
Location
las vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I be concerned on what are on these snails or are these normal? I was thinking maybe flat worm? ‍
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2390.MOV
    49.1 MB
Could you point to the object in a screenshot? I only see a pair of healthy Nassarius snails in the video (though I suspect you are referring to their opercula).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new