What’s this coral?

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
2,096
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the name of this coral?

A926EBF9-5A1E-4992-AE40-5E4176A9C936.jpeg
 
I know they need good lighting. Would it do good at the middle of the tank with 30W LED 12K White & Actinic lights
 
I know they need good lighting. Would it do good at the middle of the tank with 30W LED 12K White & Actinic lights
I would start at the middle and see how it does. I'm not familiar with that light so I cannot say for sure. Best bet is to start low in the tank and move it up as needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new