What’s this creature?

Bulma0405

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2025
Messages
41
Reaction score
11
Location
UK
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2849.jpeg

I found this in my cycling tank with live rock but I have not idea what it is. It move around by rolling and can extend itself in and out, can also climb glass. Any help is appreciated



 
IMG_2849.jpeg

I found this in my cycling tank with live rock but I have not idea what it is. It move around by rolling and can extend itself in and out, can also climb glass. Any help is appreciated



Welcome aboard!

You will no doubt be finding more new critters with your live rock :)
 
Welcome to the world of live rock; you will find lots of good and bad creatues on it (hopefully more good than bad, haha)!
 
Looks like peanut worm to me, keeper
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new