What’s this for?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sreed07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sreed07

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2020
Messages
126
Reaction score
126
Location
Auburndale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On my return there is a little hole before the jets that water squirts out of and across the top of the water. I’m assuming it’s meant to be there, maybe to relieve pressure or to aerate at the top? I’ll include a picture of what I’m talking about.

55E72CC7-91B0-4ED6-8F9E-79C159B4744E.jpeg B19716A7-BCBC-4A7B-AA22-03E707CE60C1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new