What’s this gold looking thing?

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
2,096
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed this on my live rock. Any ideas?

8296A1CA-128A-46E4-B24B-51B714725CC8.jpeg
 
I know this is turned 90° but can you fill in the outline a little better?

I want to guess that it is 2 halves of a bivalve long shell clam or something similar?

Doubt that that is what it is but that is the closest I can come with that picture.
dfff3b433dfbac3202d38844f2a86a73.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new