What’s Up with Your Screen Name

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
12,348
Reaction score
25,595
Location
Sayreville, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve recently got a kick out of a couple screen names I’ve seen and got me wondering of how or why you picked that name. Some are straight forward (I think) but others are a mystery. So let’s hear some stories about how you picked your name. I’ll start with mine….

I didn’t pick my screen name, our local fish club picked it! My adult son first started in saltwater and joined a local club. He invited me to a meeting, and his screen name was OneFishTwoFish. I think you see where I’m going with this. When I showed up, the host of the meeting turned to me and said, “You must be RedFishBlueFish.” And so I was!


So what's your story?
 
hey I was born in ‘90 too! Lol
Whoop GIF by memecandy

Haha that's what's up!
 
It’s my psn name. I didn’t want to go with the standard “xxx_deathlord3000_xxx”

so I thought. What’s a random animal? Coyote

what would make said animal absurd? A belt!

and thus I am BeltedCoyote
I would’ve thought you had a supercharged mustang as they refer to some as coyotes and well, the belt would be the supercharger
 
I would’ve thought you had a supercharged mustang as they refer to some as coyotes and well, the belt would be the supercharger

didn’t know that. That’s actually a lot cooler than my actual back story lol
 
Knick name of fishy (or fish) was given to me a long time ago. I've always kept fish in glass boxes (since I was maybe 6), am a crazy proud fisherman, and obsesse with all things aquatics...

You guys won't believe how big of a fish I caught this week... it was this big... holds hands out... yup fisherman are the best liars... ;)
 
Mine is the name of my dead dog (he died last year, he was 20). He was a shaky, quivering, tremoring little chihuahua.
I have a Max too, he is a clingy, trash-shredding Schnauzer. So sorry for your loss.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new