Salty Rambler

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Welcome to R2R and the salty side of the hobby! I like the tank thus far -- especially the color contrast in the rock. I know it will disappear as the coraline fills in, but it is nice to look at while the tank matures.

OP
justy_

justy_

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Welcome to R2R and the salty side of the hobby! I like the tank thus far -- especially the color contrast in the rock. I know it will disappear as the coraline fills in, but it is nice to look at while the tank matures.
Thank you for the welcome and the tank compliments! Honestly I wasn't sure if I would like the different colors, but it grew (algae hehe) on me.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Now you're speaking my language!
I have a cave rock called the Shire and it used to home a fish named Frodo. Sadly, Frodo went on an adventure and never returned. In his honor, I am expecting 4 "precious" orange lyretail Anthias that will be named: Bilbo, Pippin, Gimli and Gollum. The rock is covered in zoas and shrooms .... seems a fitting home.

Reef Chasers Aquaculture
OP
justy_

justy_

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have a cave rock called the Shire and it used to home a fish named Frodo. Sadly, Frodo went on an adventure and never returned. In his honor, I am expecting 4 "precious" orange lyretail Anthias that will be named: Bilbo, Pippin, Gimli and Gollum. The rock is covered in zoas and shrooms .... seems a fitting home.
Well, I'm sure Frodo finally went to the Undying Lands; but still, sorry for the loss. That sounds awesome though! And very appropriate. Show off some pics when you get them!

Corals.com

Speaking of your latest coral purchase...

• It was a GREAT deal

Votes: 113 36.6%
  • It was a good deal

Votes: 100 32.4%
  • It was nether good nor bad

Votes: 72 23.3%
  • It was a bad deal

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 1.6%
Coral Frenzy