OP
justy_

justy_

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty side of the hobby! I like the tank thus far -- especially the color contrast in the rock. I know it will disappear as the coraline fills in, but it is nice to look at while the tank matures.
Thank you for the welcome and the tank compliments! Honestly I wasn't sure if I would like the different colors, but it grew (algae hehe) on me.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now you're speaking my language!
I have a cave rock called the Shire and it used to home a fish named Frodo. Sadly, Frodo went on an adventure and never returned. In his honor, I am expecting 4 "precious" orange lyretail Anthias that will be named: Bilbo, Pippin, Gimli and Gollum. The rock is covered in zoas and shrooms .... seems a fitting home.

OP
OP
justy_

justy_

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a cave rock called the Shire and it used to home a fish named Frodo. Sadly, Frodo went on an adventure and never returned. In his honor, I am expecting 4 "precious" orange lyretail Anthias that will be named: Bilbo, Pippin, Gimli and Gollum. The rock is covered in zoas and shrooms .... seems a fitting home.
Well, I'm sure Frodo finally went to the Undying Lands; but still, sorry for the loss. That sounds awesome though! And very appropriate. Show off some pics when you get them!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome38.jpg

Back