0   0   0
52eb118ff47c10dfcdfbd7854fa4f4e7.jpg

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like some tissue has come off and algae is growing on the exposed skeleton. LPS don't like to grow over algae. How much flow do you have on them? It doesn't take much to tear the tissue on their heads. I had a crab munching on mine once.

OP
OP
Jonnathan

Jonnathan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like some tissue has come off and algae is growing on the exposed skeleton. LPS don't like to grow over algae. How much flow do you have on them? It doesn't take much to tear the tissue on their heads. I had a crab munching on mine once.

I️ don’t have much flow, do I️ need to have a moderate flow?

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking that too.. The algae looks kinda thick to me, but it might be my eyes playing tricks on me. Is that algae or slime?

OP
OP
Jonnathan

Jonnathan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Jonnathan

Jonnathan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking that too.. The algae looks kinda thick to me, but it might be my eyes playing tricks on me. Is that algae or slime?

What king of algae is that all I️ can see is the polips are gone and the mouth of it just close.

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Adam when I️ open the link it goes some place else and not a video if that’s what you send me. I️ have the apex and I️ also have change and play with the flow on the programming.

If your viewing it on a mobile device you click on the face in the black box. If your on a pc the video shows an image. The link is internal on REEF2REEF so it shouldn’t go anywhere else but here.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • None.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.3%
Back