What a difference!!

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, so last weekend, purely on a whim, I grabbed a container of carbon and a couple of bags to put it in. Now, I have always known that carbon is used in most filter cartridges and that many people use it in their filters. I never thought I really needed it, I do regular water changes and my water has always looked fine. Well I was wrong!!! I put a bag of carbon into the 2nd tray of my CL Biocube 32 on Saturday and I have to say that I am SUPER impressed. My tank is absolutely sparkling clear now. What an incredible difference!!

ReefRondo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to rub carbon on all my tanks then stopped for financial reasons. Things are a little better now and last week started running it on one of my systems and it still grabbed me how clean it made the water. I think if you are growing high end sps especially the higher par levels with cleaner water is well worth it. Looks great to my eye too.

Not_Eeyore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to rub carbon on all my tanks then stopped for financial reasons. Things are a little better now and last week started running it on one of my systems and it still grabbed me how clean it made the water. I think if you are growing high end sps especially the higher par levels with cleaner water is well worth it. Looks great to my eye too.
Amazon warehouse deals often gets shipments with the packaging torn up and sells them for a discount. Bulk filter carbon is almost always offered.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 117 58.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 61 30.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.0%
Back