What a good morning!

  • Thread starter Thread starter smh254
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smh254

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2014
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
1,144
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this rose bubble tip and these clown fish for over a year now and the clown fish never had anything to do with the RBT. So this morning when the lights came on this is what I found.[emoji3] and it's football Sunday
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1442158073.301653.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1442158117.314678.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1442158136.506517.jpg
 
That's awesome! I've always had my clowns host my nems and I wouldn't have it any other way. Enjoy my friend;-)
 
That's soooo awesome! I wanted to get a rbt but decided against an anemone for many reasons. Good luck!
 
Cool! I have a pair of black snowflakes and one of them has been suckling the tentacles on my duncan..guess he wants to host it..lol
 
Cool! I have a pair of black snowflakes and one of them has been suckling the tentacles on my duncan..guess he wants to host it..lol
I had to.get rid of my black n white oc clowns because they were attacking my duncans....they hosted my haddoni...and anytime I put my duncan colony on the same.side of my 125 as the nem they attacked them ferociously
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new