What about a lemon peel angel ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Idech
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Idech

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
4,808
Reaction score
4,027
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 gallons with softies and LPS (18 months old). I’m still struggling with them so I don’t think I’ll have SPS in the near future. I want a peaceful tank with very little aggression.

Here is what I have :

FISH
Blue eye kole tang
Firefish
Banggai cardinal
Pajama cardinal (small)

CUC
Cleaner shrimp
Peppermint shrimps
Pistol shrimp
Hermit crabs
Many species of snails

Here are the fish I want to add in the next months :
A pair of oscellaris clowns
Yellow watchman goby
A blenny of some king

An anemone will also be added.

Would a lemon peel angel fit with what I am trying to build ?

Thanks !
 
Destroy Sesame Street GIF by Rachael Ray Show

Lemonpeel with lps.
 
I have always kept dwarf angels in a mixed tank and never had a problem including an orange peel that died a while back. Beautiful fish and I wanted another and this is the time of year they are available, and I got one. Big dang mistake. Very fat, healthy, beautiful, peaceful fish but pretty sure it is going after an expensive Wellso. Might have to break out the spear gun :anguished-face:

wellso2.jpg
 
I have always kept dwarf angels in a mixed tank and never had a problem including an orange peel that died a while back. Beautiful fish and I wanted another and this is the time of year they are available, and I got one. Big dang mistake. Very fat, healthy, beautiful, peaceful fish but pretty sure it is going after an expensive Wellso. Might have to break out the spear gun :anguished-face:

wellso2.jpg
Oh no, that’s too bad !

It’s weird how every fish has its own personality and you never know what you’ll get. I guess they’re just like any other creature on the planet…
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new