What are my starfish doing??

Slightlydisappointing

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
England
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in my tank I have two pretty standard starfish and they've been pretty much leaving each other alone until recently where one of them is constantly trying to get in top of the other, I had been told that that meant that the one on top is trying to eat the other so I pull them off of each other, I just want to know if this is the case
20201205_122643.jpg
 
I'll wager that sand sifting sea star psychology probably can't offer much help here.

My serpent stars did the same thing for about a week and then went their separate ways. No harm, no foul... but maybe one is pregnant?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new