What are some YouTube channels you follow?

Koleswrath

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not watched the one with Lou yet. What was the issue with it?
Just wasn't impressed with the product hocking and the questionable biology he was spouting as fact to sell his stuff. I used to like his presentations that had a general reef education feel with a brief mention of a product but it seems to me that Tropic Marin has changed and really started to push some snake oil like stuff.

cjtabares

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wasn't impressed with the product hocking and the questionable biology he was spouting as fact to sell his stuff. I used to like his presentations that had a general reef education feel with a brief mention of a product but it seems to me that Tropic Marin has changed and really started to push some snake oil like stuff.
I like Lou’s talks, and use Tropic Marin, but I do feel Lou often says he is not there to talk about products, but then talks about TM products. I am fine with it honestly, I find it more funny then annoying.

phillyb614

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, I was wondering and I am sure there are others like myself that would like to know. What are some YouTube channels you follow? You could follow for any reason pertaining to your fish or tank even building, if it involves the hobby at all I'd like to know!!! Please post links if possible!!!
BRS and Tidal Gardens are my favorites. I do watch All About a pretty decent amount as well.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed bud!

Thanks! I donate the ad revenue to the Coral Restoration Foundation. Reef2Reef also has one, but is has been inactive for a while. Maybe they will revisit it someday?

Patx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easier this way
1000002523.jpg

ChrisPPolys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorites are Fragbox TV, Queen of Reef, Inappropriate Reefer, ReefBeef, Reef Therapy, Reef Builders (not sure about newer stuff but Jake had so much knowledge to offer & I learned a ton from him), Tidal Gardens.
+1 for Reef Therapy on Reef builders channel. Great unbiased information, I love listening to Jake Adam’s straight to the point no nonsense responses. Talking about the good the bad and the ugly. I’ve never missed someone I never met some much. Rest in paradise Jake.

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
+1 for Reef Therapy on Reef builders channel. Great unbiased information, I love listening to Jake Adam’s straight to the point no nonsense responses. Talking about the good the bad and the ugly. I’ve never missed someone I never met some much. Rest in paradise Jake.
Same here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 140 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.1%
Back