Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

destro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The good ol standard Ocellaris clownfish. Everyone's looking for designer clowns and easily forget Nemo!

1579813282505.png

Roger D

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have to go with my mimic yellow tang. Still really small but has cleaned out a forty gallon tank of algae in 2 weeks. It's going into the 180 after I get the trigger,foxface and grouper into a bigger tank. That little tang will out eat the foxface that is 4 times larger than the tang and will eat a little gha.

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of my choices already listed (Radiant wrasse and Potter's wrasse). I would add A. nigricans, Gold Rim or White Cheek tang. Stately coloration, inexpensive, much easier to keep than it's cousins and an algae eating fool. I think of them as a poor man's Achilles tang.

Gold Rim 2 (1 of 1).jpg

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of my choices already listed (Radiant wrasse and Potter's wrasse). I would add A. nigricans, Gold Rim or White Cheek tang. Stately coloration, inexpensive, much easier to keep than it's cousins and an algae eating fool. I think of them as a poor man's Achilles tang.
I love gold rims! I want one once I get a longer tank than my standard 90. Few years down the road.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The yellow and green clown goby. I thought they would get lost in my 75. Nope, they are amazing fish. My little yellow clown goby was a fearless. Come off the coral and get right in the middle of feeding time.
The green is a bit shy. It moves all over the tank. Its always fun to try to find it. Two amazing fish. Cheap small and extremely overlooked. Great in any size tank.

KenRexford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Domino damsel. In fact, a lot of haters. I love mine. He has a unique body shape, stark black color. Hangs with the big dogs (blonde naso, yellow tang, foxface, and hippo) as if he's a big dog too. Bully? Sure, but I don't want a commune/monastery; the real reef has bullies that eat all of our fish not just tell them who is boss. Plus, if he nips me, who the H am I to go all Darla on their home anyway?

Han

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any of the fish of the plesiops/paraplesiops genus. I have a plesiops corallicola and he’s the most awesome fish I’ve ever had. There are plenty of beautiful species in the genus but they rarely get any attention besides the marine betta.

I think they should get more attention because they’re basically like having a mini grouper. mine is very outgoing and interactive.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 45 35.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back