What are these nuisance algae .. and how do I beat them?

Nanolifeuk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
152
Reaction score
77
Location
Blackburn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7F45F082-A5AF-469A-8C3B-44BCEF993F22.jpeg
EE3151AE-BF52-4D3B-8922-E5836D7CB9D5.jpeg
 
I only get spots of what I think is algea in the sand bed in front of my rock work especially when I had my frag plugs stuck in the sand and around the shells
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new