What are these spots on my hammer

youngblood421

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
122
Reaction score
63
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The
F34F3778-8A25-480E-91C7-75C5DEE3529C.jpeg
6FC075C1-65FF-4DCB-87FC-F908B48EAF08.jpeg
 
Maybe I'm missing what you are asking about...but the spots on the tips where its green and the green is rubbed off is normal and some people call them splatter pattern.
 
Maybe I'm missing what you are asking about...but the spots on the tips where its green and the green is rubbed off is normal and some people call them splatter pattern.
no below that theres some dark spots under the green part
 
no below that theres some dark spots under the green part
Ok gotcha...I also see some pinching where the dark spots are....do you have any crabs?

The dark spots could be flat workm but its really hard to tell from the pic.

If its easily removed from the tank a dip to ensure there are no flat worms might be the best course of action :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new