What are those hairy things on my frogspawn skeleton?

BubbleWrap

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
Location
Dhaka
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can identify some pineapple sponges. What are those white hairy things? Are those hydroids?
20220602_232733.jpg
 
I can identify some pineapple sponges. What are those white hairy things? Are those hydroids?
20220602_232733.jpg
Series of tube worms
While harmless are in a location where new heads would pop out
Remove from tank and place in small container of tank water and either scrub off with firm toothbrush or scrape off and return to tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new