What are you reading right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter esther
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
sorry not trying to be smart butt,morning messages..lol ;) :)
 
I'm doing another read through of the Resident Evil books. I'm a huge Resident Evil fan ever since the first game came out in 1996
 
I just finished The Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson and I'm jumping into his mistborn series
Oh you are going to LOVE them. I'm a HUGE Brandon Sanderson fan. Read everything and waiting on the 4th book of The Stormlight Archives. I've actually been re-reading his other book Elantris lately.
 
I have a few good friends and we're all into nerdy stuff. With my busy schedule I'm the one lagging behind, they have read his entire cosmere works. My audible account has helped me tremendously as I don't have much time that I'm not working so I have to multitask a lot
 
I was going to reread The Road, but saving that for less troubling times and am starting to read border trilogy again. I think this is my first time reading a book again, I must be getting old
 
Callsign: Chaos
Learning to Lead


Gen James Mattis and Bing West.

Great, quick read. Must read for all those college types that got a masters in business and think they know everything about effective leadership.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new