What are you thankful for in this hobby? Let's give thanks!

How thankful are you to have a saltwater aquarium? 10 being the most thankful!

Votes: 510 68.2%

Votes: 90 12.0%

Votes: 79 10.6%

Votes: 29 3.9%

Votes: 9 1.2%

Votes: 11 1.5%

Votes: 4 0.5%

Votes: 3 0.4%

Votes: 3 0.4%

Votes: 10 1.3%

• Total voters

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Everyday is a day to give thanks for the things we have, the people that we love and those that loves us as well as many other things. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the US, where we remember to give thanks, so I thought we could focus the question of the day around that! Let's make it fun!

What are you thankful for in this hobby?

PS. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Reef2Reef.com!
I'm very thankful for YOU the members of our community and thankful to God for the opportunity I have been given here at R2R!

Untitled-1.jpg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank was a Christmas present back in 2014. Heather knew I always wanted a saltwater tank. So that's what she gave me in October with instructions to have fish in it by Christmas.

I'm thankful for an intuitive wife. Im thankful through that my reef has allowed me to help and meet individuals.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Definitely the community! I love learning, tinkering, caring for fish, seeing new fry, and much more, but especially this year I am the most thankful for the related community!

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thankful for my local reef club. We trade frags and colonies. Share years of knowledge. Get together for family gatherings. And just chat and send hundreds of pics weekly. It’s like my R2R lite. And Happy Turkey Day everyone - wherever you are.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Thankful for R2R! The community here has been absolutely amazing.
The helpfulness, friendliness, my fellow staff members, and of course Rev for making this place happen.
Without this place I likely would not still be in the hobby.

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for my wonderful wife that tends to not only my tanks needs but also its inhabitants, my dogs, the cats (shhh crabs), and most of all for her being there for me while im away from home.
I hope everyone has a very Happy and joyful Thanksgiving. If you partake in drinks, have one for me!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being as reefing is a family affair, I had to put a 10. My dad got me started in it when years ago and we still trade corals, ideas and such lol. Also, anyone with 2 teenage boys knows how that goes lol. Both my boys are dug in for the long haul in this hobby. This allows us spend time together with something we all enjoy and can have a little competition with frag grow outs. Comparing growth of corals in our tanks and helping each other out with issues is always fun. The friends I have made is also a wonderful addition that I am thankful for. Nothing like having a tank crack and friends made from reefing are to the rescue with all the water they have on hand and tons of totes for the livestock, or helping a friend move and setup 2x 180 gallon plus tanks in a day.

Mjfalend

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my husband trusting me to care for his baby - 150 gal mixed reef/fish tank. I am also very thankful for the R2R community. I have learned so much and I am hungry to learn more. Happy Turkey day to everyone around the world. Being grateful is good for your soul.

53166624-E505-401C-8D57-4696E19F27C0.jpeg

MandM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyday is a day to give thanks for the things we have, the people that we love and those that loves us as well as many other things. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the US, where we remember to give thanks, so I thought we could focus the question of the day around that! Let's make it fun!

What are you thankful for in this hobby?

PS. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Reef2Reef.com!
I'm very thankful for YOU the members of our community and thankful to God for the opportunity I have been given here at R2R!

Untitled-1.jpg
I’m most thankful for the work people have done to allow me to automate most of my reef tasks. As I get older and have had some injuries, the automation has allowed me to keep my tank going.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 38 27.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 66 48.2%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 13.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back