What are your experiences with the Canon T1?

Bolanos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a nikon d5000 for christmas and I'm thinking about taking it back for a canon T1. Is it worth buying or should I just stick with the nikon d5000?

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG!I cant get over this camera!I love it!Here is a sample pic I took!

welso001.jpg

OP
OP
B

Bolanos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG!I cant get over this camera!I love it!Here is a sample pic I took!

welso001.jpg

Ha! I couldn't ask for a better answer.. The picture looks great but how about the videos, do they come out good too?

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not the camera it's the Person behind it lol...I got all the fancy stuff and my pics don't look anything like that... I just suck lol....:(

OP
OP
B

Bolanos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not the camera it's the Person behind it lol...I got all the fancy stuff and my pics don't look anything like that... I just suck lol....:(

Lol! Yeah, I completely agree that it's more about the person taking the pictures than the camera itself. This is going to be my first dslr camera so I just want to make sure that I pick the right one for a long run

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get the t2i and get ready to spend most of your money on glass. Nice pic clowns, and Troy your pic's look great. :bigsmile:

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not sure about the T2i.

There is nothing really more to the T2i other than a microphone input and higher megapixles.Really,Alot of people are going to tell you that anything over 10 megapixles dosent matter,which I see some truth in.But honestly,you can get really good pictures with just the T1i and a little bit of reading on the camera and a few college books and you will have it down pat.Really the Rebel line from Canon,is a very simple line to learn and there is really nothing to operation the camera,but I read the books to simply go into further picture taking skills.

There was a video on You Tube about the Xsi,T1i,and the T2i.It pretty much was broke down like this:

XSI-Good picture quality,and really just good for pictures.(Buy for mainly pictures)
T1I-Really good for pictures and good for filming.(Buy for both good filming and photographing)
T2I-Really good at pictures and really good for filming.(Buy for filming and photographing)

Thats really about all it said.And honestly,I dont see much of a diffirence in the T1i and the T2i,just more $$$.I am overly happy with my T1i and wouldnt trade it for another camera(unless its like a 5D Mark II,hahahah,Ill get that later)!

But Im going to tell you I wouldnt waste extra money on the T2i unles you plan on doing alot of filming.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 70 39.8%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 90 51.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.4%

Back