What are your Jebao / Jecod DMP programmed settings?

  • Thread starter Thread starter OceanJack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OceanJack

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
198
Reaction score
83
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to buy a DMP 10 again, last year I purchased it from Aliexpress and had issues with a rattle or noise from the wet side that I couldn't fix. Returned it and decided to buy it from eBay this time for 70 bucks.

I figured what can hurt, finally got here last night and it's dead silent and moves like my old MP10.

Trying to figure a schedule and settings to use for my mixed reef, right now I have it set as 9PM - 7AM 50% power classic mode then ramp it from 7AM - 12PM Random mode 60% then Sine Wave mode from 12PM - 1PM this is when they get fed then back to Random mode 70% from 1PM - 9PM.

Curious on what your schedule is like?
 
BUMP for someone who may be able to help!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 19.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new