Quazar milli
OI001383~6.JPG

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, definitely not a milli, but she asked :)

I bought a rainbow splice from you! but i lost it, bad timing on my part, my system wasn't very stable and i thought i was getting it under control but i was wrong.
I replaced it with an all green one hoping for the best, just couldn't stomach another 1000$
Gotcha. If the red doesn't come in contact me and I'll see if I can get a piece of red for you at a very reasonable price. Give it some time though as it does take a while for the red to come in on an all green piece. If you want to see one that was all green but has developed red check out @Xanthurum thread here. He got his from me and it is the fastest grower in his tank. His outpaces mine by a pretty significant rate. He's got the mojo going LOL https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/count-the-branches-rainbow-splice.861102/

OP
OP
Joe462

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Gotcha. If the red doesn't come in contact me and I'll see if I can get a piece of red for you at a very reasonable price. Give it some time though as it does take a while for the red to come in on an all green piece. If you want to see one that was all green but has developed red check out @Xanthurum thread here. He got his from me and it is the fastest grower in his tank. His outpaces mine by a pretty significant rate. He's got the mojo going LOL https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/count-the-branches-rainbow-splice.861102/
Thanks! i might take you up on that. I'm already getting impatient, started looking at prices again. My all green is getting good growth too though, don't know if that has any bearing on getting it to express the red. I also think i'm going to need a CC Bahama momma.

OP
OP
Joe462

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
cc bahama mama, somewhere OTR, and ASD rainbow
the bahama mamma seems to be on a lot of peoples lists, its definitely on my wanted list now. I actually have SOTR, got a nice mini colony in a trade,but i need to move it somewhere better, i still have it in my "quarantine/observation tank" conditions aren't ideal. and i don't have a good picture of it.

Lowsingle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the solar flare growing next to a bubble gum milli…..my bubble gum looks deep purple…..it will be interesting to see them grow near each other as they grow out (sorry for the bad pic)

OP
OP
Joe462

Joe462

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
How about JF solar flare, it may be the same species as ASD rainbow according to some…..mine is looking hot!

Darren

I love the solar flare, i sound like a broken record, but i used to have that as well. I swear i usually do well with the acropora the the last couple years i have struggled at times, and it hit my millipora hard. I actually like it a little better than the ASD rainbow, they are similar but not the same.

palmers blue is another one that is one of my favorites but i have struggled to get it to grow.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is the one I wish was still around. I'd love to get a piece of it or something like it.

hh.jpeg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is a stunner….where did you find that bad boy?

Darren
It's the Cherry Corals Heaven N Hell Milli. I believe it's been lost to the hobby though. I'd love to find one still in existence.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back