What calcium media do you suggest?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,875
Reaction score
122,533
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got a new Geo Calcium Reactor 618 so I need the large grain schuran type. Anybody have any suggestions?
 
One of our local guys who was Tank of the Month on RC uses and swears by Aqua Medic's Calcium Carbonate. You can find it at aquacave.com. It is really pure and does not contain phosphates like others. I am looking to get the same reactor as you in the next month
 
Awesome! Going to check it out now...
 
Can you guys link me to the goods? :D
 
Ok I am going with the Gen X media...
 
I use the gen-X as well. Good stuff IMO.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new