What camera do you use for watching your tank?

What camera do you use for watching/monitoring your tank? Which one has good resolution and color correction for viewing an aquarium online?

We're looking at getting some Blink cameras for security purposes, and I'm thinking about grabbing one just to watch the tank, but then I wonder if that's a good idea or should I get something else for the tank specifically?
I did this with a cheapo ring. I didn't buy any subscription with that particular camera. But I can turn it on and look when I'm away. And it tucks away in the corner when I am not on a vacation. It's been spending a lot of time in a corner lately.:disappointed-face:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new