What can I add?

jimfish98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a WB 130.4 and its doing pretty well. I want to add some more life to my tank and curious as to recommendations without causing conflict with current stock. Stock is 2 cardinals, 2 clown, 3 tang, 2 Exquisite firefish, 2 kapung damsel, diamond goby, royal gramma, a chromis, and a bi-color blenny. I could increase chromis but looking for other options. My main thing is reef safe and not causing issue with existing stock. Prefer stuff on the smaller side as well.

Reefingmama

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a WB 130.4 and its doing pretty well. I want to add some more life to my tank and curious as to recommendations without causing conflict with current stock. Stock is 2 cardinals, 2 clown, 3 tang, 2 Exquisite firefish, 2 kapung damsel, diamond goby, royal gramma, a chromis, and a bi-color blenny. I could increase chromis but looking for other options. My main thing is reef safe and not causing issue with existing stock. Prefer stuff on the smaller side as well.
I would do a blue throat or crosshatch trigger, melanarius wrasse, flasher wrasse, fairy wrasse, leopard wrasse, bi-color foxface, and a school of anthias. Colors in your tank would be helpful to know what color fish to pick. The biggest thing would be measuring your phosphates and nitrates to make sure your tank can remove them properly.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%

Back