What can I dose for phosphate?

Dinodanger

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
48
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t get hold of mono potassium nitrate which is what I was told, is there anything else I can dose?
 
I use Neophos and buy 500ml bottles at BRS which is a little cheaper than the 350 ml bottle of HEX PO4. If you buy the 1 gallon HEX PO4 is a better deal.
 
Tridosium phosphate

1.88g into 1000ml of RO water to make a solution. This will add .01 ppm of phosphate per 1ml dosed to 100L (26 gallons).

This is what I use. Using the above formula, you can make 120L of solution. That will last you a long time.
www.amazon.com
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new