What clam is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neo Jeo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Neo Jeo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
2,858
Location
East Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help me identify this clam.

Thanks!

E7F92EC6-4776-4C90-B469-E0F24D89B2EC.jpeg


D3EC3D3A-51D1-4A3C-80DD-B009959C5753.jpeg


814A0E1B-1EC3-42FC-A55B-C4CDD091D15F.jpeg


0CBA3D81-9DDE-41AC-B64A-271F8F509608.jpeg
 
Like you said ha.. sand bed?
Yes, it will still attach to something flat or concave due to being small. Just place it on the sand bed then place the clam on the rock. Squamosa needs more light than a derasa so make sure it's getting plenty.
 
Cool thanks! I hope he likes his new area.
 
Cool thanks! I hope he likes his new area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new