What clownfish are these?

Miami Reef

Reef Chem Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
17,255
Reaction score
29,664
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


One appears to have a lighter face than the other. What are these called?

I’m not sure on their age but I’m almost sure they’re young. Do you know what they will look when they are adults?
 
Last edited:
Oh, I was thinking that these were juvenile black and white Ocellaris Clownfish that were getting their colorings.
 
Well, I just called the lfs where I bought them from, and they’re black ocellaris.
 
That orange one on ventral side is not from the clutch. I bought him a few months ago and he was completely orange. The one with the lighter face is the black and white ocellaris.
 
294923F0-B48B-4AAA-BB9A-A221602056B2.jpeg Here is my photon in comparison
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new