What coral is this?

ridgeviewreefs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2019
Messages
22
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I feel silly not knowing what kind or coral this is so forgive me but can anyone tell me what this is? Thanks in advance!
orange coral.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new