What corals are these?

kopoboi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Messages
20
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R Do any of you know what corals these are?

We were at a few LFS but forgot the name of these corals does anyone know what their name is? Mom really likes these corals and I want to research more on these

20191109_201400.jpg 20191109_201415.jpg
 
Leptastrea on the left, looks like a Blasto on the right.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new