What Corolla is this? From LFS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Miami Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Miami Reef

Reef Chem Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
17,255
Reaction score
29,666
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5CC1CFE6-4A00-4390-ADDF-8E509AFF308F.jpeg


Edit: CORAL, not Corolla. Auto correct :(
 
Soft and very flexible
 
Looks like a finger leather then...
 
Could we get a more white lit shot? Or, a lot less blue...
 
08a62f0d4f1a8f9eec14841d93b85069.png


I believe that is the LE.

This specimen is native to the waters off the coast of Japan but has been highly exported. There is a chance the U.S. might implement higher taxes, driving prices up and availability down, much like the indo torches.
 
MMMMMmmm, I'm sticking with Sinularia, specifically, Flexibilis. But, without a better picture, I can't be 100% certain.
 
08a62f0d4f1a8f9eec14841d93b85069.png


I believe that is the LE.

This specimen is native to the waters off the coast of Japan but has been highly exported. There is a chance the U.S. might implement higher taxes, driving prices up and availability down, much like the indo torches.
toosad3_o.jpg
 
I’m also thinking Nepthea, but more pictures would help.

Is it sad that I was hoping to ID an actual corolla? I love those things.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new