What Critter Is This ? (BAD pic)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
3,156
Reaction score
929
Location
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all, sorry,..... for the very blurry photo !
I'm a diabetic and my hands were shaking.

Anyway, I was cleaning one of our tanks and saw this critter and don't know what is.
Even with the bad photo, do any of you know with any certainty ?

I'm hoping it's a good guy like a amphipods/copepod's, and not a nasty one.
 

Attachments

  • P1050803.jpg
    P1050803.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 223
  • P1050804.jpg
    P1050804.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 241
Whew,....lol

I've never seen one up close. Where's theirs one, theirs more.
 
Yah, BAD pic Kevin...... and my first thought was "Why is Kevin taking a picture of a booger on his finger then posting it here" :noidea:


Cheers, Todd
 
I blew it out my nose and it landed across the room, but I thought it was too gross to admit here. But now that YOU mentioned it, you're the gross one ! lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new