what did the latest mobius update do?

acropora4u

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
2,739
Reaction score
1,200
Location
here
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 gen 5 blues and 1 vortech mp60 all connected to Mobius, i did the update just now that came out yesterday, does not seem to have done much,., any input on what the update was for?
 
IIRC, if you expand the plus signs (at least that is how it looked to me on android) when it shows app and is updating there are short release notes. The last one was something (if I recall) around a radio stack update and I think only on vortechs.

Having worked in the field of cloud, firmware, etc. now that it (Mobius) is released I would imagine the majority of these updates will fix/adjust stuff most of us hopefully don't see. Hope that helps
 
Within the last week or so there have been 3 updates. One for the lights, the vortechs and today the versas. This is what the notes say to all those..

Screenshot_20200914-114825_Mobius.jpg
Screenshot_20200907-091535_Mobius.jpg
Screenshot_20200911-000625_Mobius.jpg


Ultimately they're pushing the updates to be prepared for a new app update that should drop in the following days.

A lot if it revolves around pausing the playback for the lighting schedule, and some behind the scenes connectivity fixes.

Hope that helps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new