What Did You Get for Christmas?

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
^ Oooh! Skiing sounds fun! So I guess you had a white Christmas!

I wish. It was all manmade snow in the mountains of NC, but still a lot of fun :)

CJ
 
^ I know David loves all things reefing, but sometimes I find it hard to buy, because I never really know what he needs or what's best for the tank!? So maybe if you are specific on your wish list and where to find these things, you just might get it! ;)

Haha, I have tried that route with little success, but it's all good. She puts up with my hobby and she gave me some canvas wraps of our 9 month ol d son which means more to me than my tank does anyway. So even though no reef related gifts came from her it was a great Christmas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new