biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0607.JPG
Love your avatar!!!!

Me and my girlfriend for Halloween this year!

Corey

LoneStarReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an old post but I just saw it today. Wanted to say, War Eagle!! I went to Auburn as well and studied Animal and Dairy Science.

Vet student, had no idea how expensive this hobby was when I got into it, can I take out more student loans?? . Hopping a vet career can support both my show cattle (you think reefing is expensive check out show cattle) and saltwater addictions!

LoneStarReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been in healthcare biz dev for quite a while now but just recently started my own company. Will be starting Maternal Fetal Medicine (high risk OB) physician practices throughout the country. These physicians are in high demand but low supply so we will be using different strategies and modalities (like telemedicine) to further expand the outreach of our clinics.

LoneStarReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally respect your profession. I have twin boys that were born at 27 weeks. In the NICU for a very long time. And now I am starting a company that provides Maternal Fetal Medicine physician practices. We will be looking to find new ways to help expectant moms get the care they need!!

You're my kindda people!!

Hamm Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Chemistry student using my under graduate research pay for the hobby, and some times a little bit of my financial aid. Also do some construction side jobs here and there.

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been in healthcare biz dev for quite a while now but just recently started my own company. Will be starting Maternal Fetal Medicine (high risk OB) physician practices throughout the country. These physicians are in high demand but low supply so we will be using different strategies and modalities (like telemedicine) to further expand the outreach of our clinics.

Having lost two grandchildren to stillbirth, I salute you!

~Bruce

BC-reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IT exec for application managed services. Mostly big erp systems like sap and oracle

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Power plant operator in the city of Philadelphia. Get to play with some massive boilers and a combustion and steam turbine.
By any chance is it a trash burning fiscally that's turn steam into power?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back