What do you do for a living?

Shine5555

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something needs to be said about the amount of IT guys here. I too am a Sr. Network Administrator.

My thought is that we all work with computers all day, and need a forum to go to in order to resemble some form of sanity. As for the reason why we are all into reefs I honestly couldn't tell you! Cheers Fellow IT personnel!

Something needs to be said about the amount of IT guys here. I too am a Sr. Network Administrator.

My thought is that we all work with computers all day, and need a forum to go to in order to resemble some form of sanity. As for the reason why we are all into reefs I honestly couldn't tell you! Cheers Fellow IT personnel!

Yet another IT guy.... I am an Architect for the best Cloud ERP company :)

NakiFantaki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quite a few medics on here looks like. Paramedic at a Detroit trauma center, DFD (EMS) starting in a couple weeks.

Im circling back around to this thread and it’s great to see all the EMS presence on here! Pretty cool to be joined in this hobby by my EMS family. [emoji4]

NinnJinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a biomedical technology tech, Installed and repaired MRI, CT machines etc. But when I start having kids I hardly ever saw them due to traveling so I quit that job cashed in my 401k and started a vending route.

All was going good until the government mandated nothing but healthy stuff for schools and had to place nutritional value on every item that was in the machines. So I sold out to a rival company. I paid off my 5yr old Home and invested the rest of the money that I had.

For the last five years I have been running a national Pizza chain franchise to have something to do and support my hobbies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back