What do you do for a living?

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sound like an awesome job

My family all lives in Utah, it's a great aquarium - pretty new too. I got to go in when it was literally in an old Albertson's (grocery store), and even then they had some really nice displays. I hear their new digs are even nicer. =)

Frop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$14/hr as "Quality Control Analyst" Lead (although I work alone... on a CMM). In my position for 2 years but been at my job for 4 years.

Currently I pay all the bills (including the mortgage) except for food (my wife pays for that). I don't think $14/hr is considered rich by american standards. You don't need tons of money for a reef tank.. Just look on craigslist for deals. My wife makes less than me and actually sends a lot of her money to her family who is actually poor (they'd sell their stuff to buy food in the Philippines).

Zwogle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graphic Designer- creating packaging for private label (Walmart, Spirit Halloween and lots more) and makeup designs for an awesome Halloween company!
That's awesome, one of my design bucket lists is to have a go at package design!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 18.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 124 66.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.2%
Back