What do you do for a living?

I am a Health Inspector. Pretty new to the hobby. My other hobby, showing dogs, is pricey as well I have champagne hobby taste on a beer ( domestic at the hat) budget

Is it inappropriate to ask what kind of health inspector?? Haha. I understand if so. I'm a QA Consultant for Nursing home. Love seeing so many different types of people in the hobby!!
 
I do nothing, and I do it exceptionally well! :rolleyes: (Retired since 2001)

Last position was consulting for drug amd medical device (and cosmetic) companies....on the research side of the business. Cosmetics sort of snuck in there.

In the corporate world, I use to make drugs and medical devices....but all those companies have left the States, with a couple exceptions.

That's awesome. I am a clinical research consultant. You worked on the pharma side.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new