What do you do for work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cameron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow i'm really impressed with all of you! I'm a stay at home mom to my wonderful 2 year old boy. I do meal planning and prep for a bodybuilder to pay for my hobby and I'm a jeweler with Premier Designs to help with the bills without having to work a set schedual.
 
IT Manager. Got lucky as a kid growing up and my parents bought me a computer back when we didn't have computers in every room and laptops cost 10 grand!
 
Telecommunications technician, everything from fiber optics to ds3 circuits..intranets is wut i do
 
I think it really depends on the doctorate. Some are much easier and less time consuming to acquire, and in my experience those are the ones who demand the title lol.
Spot on. PhD can be pretty easily attained. A dissertation is child's play for some schools and fields
 
3FordFamily, MBA, sounds so sophisticated. It's awesome!
Lol it was a great degree from a good institution but I'm far from sophisticated hahaha
 
Software and Solution Architect for cross platform integrations. What I tell my mom, "I do fun things with Cloud".
 
I make Frag Plugs for a living so I am your neighbor in that blue van around the bend, ignore the smoke rolling out the top, thats the vent stack from the kiln.


Seriously though, I do make frag plugs and moonlight as an Aqua Artist(I build Aqua Scapes). Best Job Ever.......worst pay EVER. But I left a $70K-$80K a year job I could no longer do to live life as a struggling small business. I love every....well almost every, minute of it. But it is really a labor of love more than anything.
 
Union Boilermaker- we give you the power to run these tanks. Build and maintain coal power plants , nuclear plants, steel mills oil refineries, paper mills, chemical plants, natural gas plants. We are certified high pressure tubing and vessel welders.
 
Union Boilermaker- we give you the power to run these tanks. Build and maintain coal power plants , nuclear plants, steel mills oil refineries, paper mills, chemical plants, natural gas plants. We are certified high pressure tubing and vessel welders.
You ever work in any plants in louisiana? Many plant workers travel for projects and turnarounds.
 
Semi-retired 30+ years automobile business. Selling F&I products, departmental leasing, aftermarket accessories, auto detail training, etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new