What do you do for work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cameron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Lab technition: Perform Functional, Qualification and Prototype testing on Millitary/Comercial Aircraft valves, pumps and actuators.
 
I am a production manager for the biggest skateboard manufacture in the world and makes skateboards for skaters worldwide!!
 
Currently stay at home mom of 2 wonderful children. Both on the autistic spectrum so I stay plenty busy. Before store manager. Worked retail for 18 years.
 
Data communications specialist..a.k.a. Cable installation technician....a.k.a.... The cable guy..er girl.
I install cable, internet , and phone for the main cable provider in florida.

You work for them directly or a contractor?
My company insures two of the largest contractors for the predominant cable provider here :)

I don't work. I eat small rodents and spit out their heads.
 
There are so many things here I would love to do. Problem is I HATE school, I am smart enough to do most of these, im just too lazy to do the schooling. I work as a permit clerk for a local municipality. Possibly gonna start police academy in the next year or 2.
 
Im a regional manager for a company called yogibo. Was with Lumber liquidators as a regional before this. yogibo is awesome and a new fast growing company. so its pretty fun and pays the bills
 
Education: Marine Biology with a degree in Nursing.

Working as a server and bartender in a sports bar, best job I have ever had, fun until the cows come home.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new