What do you do with your waste water?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rackyrane
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well, I have a front loading washer, so I guess that's out. I guess I will have to save and get that Max cap.
Appreciate all the help!
 
I change my fish only tank with the water from the reef tank. Then dump the water from the fish only. Works really well.
 
Water your plants with it. My mom loved it when I would swing by with water from my recent tank change on my FW tank. Her stuff grew like mad.
 
My waste drain hose just goes right back to the yard. A $100 dollar water bill is crazy. There are 4 people living in my house, the dishwaser runs evey night, clothes washer is like 2 loads everyother day and the bill has never been over $30. But I also only make about 50 gallons a week of RODI water. So the waste is about as much as one of my fiances showers...lol
 
that report has to be complete bs
169gallons PER DAY per capita?

they likely factor in all the water consumed per day. do you know how much water is used processing the food you consume and products we use daily? its unbelieveable.
 
agai if you read you wouldn't make such obvious and shallow remarks... that would include the amount you "eat" everything you eat needs water too.... which is where the majority of it goes.... per capita includes agricultural usage which is good and well if we dont find a more efficient way to utlize it, bad.

and I was referring to this comment that report has to be complete bs
169gallons PER DAY per capita?
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new