what do you put at the end of your return loc-line?

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help. I purchased the Deskmate RFG for my Hello Reef 15gal . I need some adapter(s) to fit to the tank, but I don't know what is needed.

Can you help?

Happy to held - that kit include our 16.5mm Waterbox adapter. that same adapter will work with Deskmate as well as the new HelloReef aquariums - they all share the same stock outlet.

Since you purchased the Deskmate flow kit the adapter will be pre-installed inside the end of the the flow kit

To install it - simple pop off the flare nozzle on the end of the stock outlet. This will review a post with he small ball-connector on the end. . next push-fit the new kit on to the stock outlet. That's it!

Here's a diagram of how it would look installed on the Waterbox aquarium, with will be very similar to yours. This image shows a single RFG, but the concept is the same for the dual RFG kit

1716585212976.png

You should also find a similar image on the the back of the packing the flo kit came in

1716585296668.png

if for some reason you don't have this adapter or it is not in your kit - send us a DM, and we'll be happy to get that corrected ASAP.

Back