What do you spend a month for maintenance?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJsTank
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AJsTank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
601
Reaction score
347
Location
Centerville, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell me what you spend a month for food, electricity, media. filters, etc - Also tell me your water volume. I'm curious as to what you guys are spending a month compared to me. This does not include livestock!!!

470 gallon water volume, I average $600 with electricity, dosing, salt, food and purchasing media and filters a few times a year.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new