What do you think? I think monti

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rslinger
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rslinger

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i bought this coral yesterday guy told me it was an acro. I think it’s a monti maybe a spogoda. What do you think

B728F6A1-C5E3-4A48-9AA5-428281163A4C.jpeg


86FA0719-DCFE-4CCA-9197-FBAF8140EEF9.jpeg


9F984856-9D77-4914-88FA-6E02D71A40E6.jpeg
 
I agree 200% though I will say the colony it came off of the branches seemed sharper but I still thought the same.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new