What do you think? I think monti

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rslinger
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rslinger

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i bought this coral yesterday guy told me it was an acro. I think it’s a monti maybe a spogoda. What do you think

B728F6A1-C5E3-4A48-9AA5-428281163A4C.jpeg


86FA0719-DCFE-4CCA-9197-FBAF8140EEF9.jpeg


9F984856-9D77-4914-88FA-6E02D71A40E6.jpeg
 
I agree 200% though I will say the colony it came off of the branches seemed sharper but I still thought the same.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new