What do you think?

  • Thread starter Thread starter darylb94
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

darylb94

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2013
Messages
240
Reaction score
1
Location
western australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want some thoughts on my old 8gal cube I was thinking of setting it up again as a shrimp tank with some softies and LPS it's got a par 38 led on it what do you think I could grow with it
y5y7y4at.jpg
ypygy3y8.jpg
a6u8usaq.jpg
 
Cool get it going and post some pics.
 
What corals do you think I could grow with the light on this tank? It's a par 38 led with 4 blue and 8 white LEDs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new